A rare position has opened up within the team of our events arm of the business, ‘Animangapop’. We are seeking an enthusiastic, friendly and motivated person to join our highly creative and passionate Animangapop family as Stream Presenter.
A brief overview of key Responsibilities:
The chosen candidate would be expected to fulfil the duties listed below:
Essential Skills required:
- To assist in the smooth running of the Live Stream Zone.
- To create engaging and exciting questions to ask our performers and VIPs.
- Ability to navigate around a computer
- Common sense.
- Being able to talk confidently and clearly when interviewing people.
- Being aware of the Camera at all times and the ability to read people’s emotions.
- Ability to learn and use applications such as ‘Google Drive’, email, (where applicable).
- Time management and being able to work towards deadlines.
- Absolute love for Japanese, Gaming, Anime POP-Culture.
- Ability to work on your own and to be able to collaborate with team members.
Perks of the position:
- Worked within the events industry before.
- A willingness to help out and learn new things where possible.
- Free tickets to any of our events to give out to friends and family members.
- Free Drinks and Snacks provided at each event.
- The Opportunity to deep-dive into POP Culture and learn new and exciting things.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch by contacting our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
with the Subject Heading of 'Stream Presenter'